SiJy 2019 Day 15

jyc860923

Top Veteran
Name
贾一川
Hi folks, we have reached the 15th. It's been challenging for me but fun, let's see what you've got.

Here's mine, it's been raining here today and I had nowhere to go, luckily my willing model insisted we take a few shots and after some tweaking, here's how it looks.

IMG_5287_Canon EOS M50_1_2000_1.4_100_32.0 mm_EF-M32mm f_1.4 STM.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No picture from the parish today, I left my little village on the early bus at 07:03 bound for the big city of Plymouth. That ride lasted 90 minutes and I then had an hour I could spare before getting another bus for a hospital appointment on the northern outskirts of the city. I used the time to quickly visit the Barbican, the historic part of Plymouth where the likes of Sir Francis Drake had a house and the Pilgrim Fathers set sail for the new world. With a surfeit of subject matter today I will have images to spare for some outtakes.

190715-1020386.jpg

Prawn and Elephant

Barrie

Halfway... almost. It has been rather painless for me, of course I don't participate in any particular theme so I can be very lazy about my daily shooting.

Today just had a quick walk to the post office and back, took some shots on my way. The weather would have allowed a longer excursion but wasn't in the mood really.

The Kid wanted to feel the warmth of the pavement, in contrast to the cooler air. As a spot this is also very cool. If I could catch a subject right there where all the escape lines point to, could be something!

2019-07-15-17-25-MP000954.jpg

Great achievement, everyone - we're almost half done. We'll get there - and judging from the many convincing shots posted alongside expressions of self-doubt, we'll not only persevere, but it'll stay interesting and worthwhile :)

I sort of jogged my way through the day today - so, not a lot of shots; however, to spot this was really funny in a not-so-funny kind of way: "Bitte nicht füttern" means "Please don't feed" - and I think they're referring to horses, though I didn't see any; how the graffito ended up on the wall is anyone's guess (the fence won't stop humans, though). The small hole to the right appears somewhat redundant - except if I'm mistaken about the animals concerned, but in that case, the fence is useless ... pretty strange, all in all.

LM101887.jpg

M.

Back