SiJy 2019 Day 16

AndyMcD

Top Veteran
Jul 15, 2017
East Midlands, UK
These are lying on my desk awaiting deployment, so I thought they would do for day 16.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm not finding the 35/1.4 to be especially inspiring - it is a great lens but I guess I'm not really a fan of "standard". I'm hoping to have more time and subjects as the days progress, which might make things a bit different.

Dec 31, 2013
Louisville, Ky
I'm not finding the 35/1.4 to be especially inspiring - it is a great lens but I guess I'm not really a fan of "standard". I'm hoping to have more time and subjects as the days progress, which might make things a bit different.
For what and how you shoot, I can totally see that. The 35 1.4 seems to be a great lens for shooting people. Which doesn't mean it can't be good for other subjects. Just that, everyone I see talking about how great it is usually shoots people one way or another.

AndyMcD

Top Veteran
Jul 15, 2017
East Midlands, UK
For what and how you shoot, I can totally see that. The 35 1.4 seems to be a great lens for shooting people. Which doesn't mean it can't be good for other subjects. Just that, everyone I see talking about how great it is usually shoots people one way or another.
Yeah, I think that my happy pics for this challenge have been the couple where I have convinced the kids to let me take pictures of them. I'm hoping for better days through the rest of the month (at least from Thursday onwards).

agentlossing

Top Veteran
This enormous and ugly government building from 1977 is the target of jokes here in Finland. We visited the city and of course needed to add the picture to the challenge.

View attachment 201895
Probably ugly by Finnish aesthetic standards, but as a boring old American I think it actually looks rather cool. There are lots that look worse over here.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom