SiJy 2019 Day 16

These are lying on my desk awaiting deployment, so I thought they would do for day 16.

DSCF9308.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm not finding the 35/1.4 to be especially inspiring - it is a great lens but I guess I'm not really a fan of "standard". I'm hoping to have more time and subjects as the days progress, which might make things a bit different.

I'm not finding the 35/1.4 to be especially inspiring - it is a great lens but I guess I'm not really a fan of "standard". I'm hoping to have more time and subjects as the days progress, which might make things a bit different.

For what and how you shoot, I can totally see that. The 35 1.4 seems to be a great lens for shooting people. Which doesn't mean it can't be good for other subjects. Just that, everyone I see talking about how great it is usually shoots people one way or another.

For what and how you shoot, I can totally see that. The 35 1.4 seems to be a great lens for shooting people. Which doesn't mean it can't be good for other subjects. Just that, everyone I see talking about how great it is usually shoots people one way or another.
Yeah, I think that my happy pics for this challenge have been the couple where I have convinced the kids to let me take pictures of them. I'm hoping for better days through the rest of the month (at least from Thursday onwards).

Back