SiJy 2019 Day 17

jyc860923

Top Veteran
Name
贾一川
Hi folks it's Day 17, let's see your photos.

i tried yesterday's genre the 2nd time and it's with my M50 and 32 prime.
IMG_5359.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
I had intended today's shot to be from the TZ90, because I need to get to know it. Instead, I ended up with the wrong camera (thats what happens when you simply feel about in the bottom of your bag, and nod happily because the case feels right.)

Either way, this photo had to be taken. Not something thats common around here. Lost shoe? Someone playing daft with someone else's footwear? god knows.

7A3DD6EF-82E2-401E-BCA5-5EC638775CB2.jpeg

Morning commute.

Earlier this week I decided to take one day when I wouldn't rush to work but do some shooting in the nice morning light of 7:30 AM. Skipped the tram and instead walked to the train station and so on.

The big problem, turns out, is that you should be awake when photographing. It was quite literally as if operating the camera under heavy sedation. But perhaps that's a way to expand your style without resorting to drugs?

2019-07-17-07-43-MP001043.jpg

Last edited:
Day 17, started packing for a trip.

DSCF9313.jpg

After I bought the 100-400 I realised that none of my bags were big enough. I toyed with the idea of buying a backpack and then remembered that I have an old backpack I bought a few years ago that I planned to convert to use for cameras. I took a couple of old bag inserts and sewed them together to create one large insert that more or less fits perfectly. I'm not sure what lenses I will take with me, probably the 16, 35 (obviously!) and the 100-400 with some thought required about 56/1.2 or 90/2 (though I usually favour the 90).

Back