SiJy 2019 Day 22

Helping out with the school work

_DSF5496-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A tractor! Saw this in the field on my left and thought it was going past in the field but it suddenly turned out onto the road in front of me. Only just had time to stop and switch the camera on, no time to adjust any settings.
IMG_1066.JPG

There is another tractor in the out takes. One and a half brownie points :D

I’m sad to say my strolls in Bangour may soon be coming to an end. Developers will soon be moving in to the old village hospital ground to create new housing. It’s both good and sad news. Good that the listed buildings will finally be saved (they’ve lain empty since 2004) but sad because much of the parkland as we know it will be lost.

Felt a bit better today, so out for a short walk. Back to the San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area, about 7 miles (11km) from the hut. The old farmstead is used as a visitor center. The 135mm fov is bad for trying to capture the grounds of this place. No crop, at about the only spot where I can squeeze the house and one of the large cottonwood trees into the frame. The foliage isn't as sharp as the house, with the approaching storm the wind was up and I should have went with a higher shutter speed. And I did get wet walking from parking to the apartment. We had a pretty strong thunderstorm pass through town right when I got home.
original.jpg

I’m sad to say my strolls in Bangour may soon be coming to an end. Developers will soon be moving in to the old village hospital ground to create new housing. It’s both good and sad news. Good that the listed buildings will finally be saved (they’ve lain empty since 2004) but sad because much of the parkland as we know it will be lost.

Your video clips will then be even more worthy, but sad of course that nature will always loose temporary against us humans and our endeavours. In the end, I suppose, it will be other way around.

Back