• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

SiJy 2019 Day 23

Oct 20, 2012
The Netherlands
Ad Dieleman
I know our friends from Australia, Arizona and similarly hot places will wonder what the problem is, but at 34º C today I found the 15 min. walk from my home to the hospital about the maximum of time I was going to spend outside, so I took some shots while coming back from this routine visit. Temperatures will be rising the next few days and my photographic output will probably plummet accordingly.

S01-20190723-003-color.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

gordo

Regular
Jul 6, 2017
Arizona
I know our friends from Australia, Arizona and similarly hot places will wonder what the problem is, but at 34º C today I found the 15 min. walk from my home to the hospital about the maximum of time I was going to spend outside, so I took some shots while coming back from this routine visit. Temperatures will be rising the next few days and my photographic output will probably plummet accordingly.

View attachment 202369
Totally understand - heat gets to some of us as well.

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
Karen
Despite it still being roasting this evening we decided to climb up one of the West Lothian bings. We’ve driven by this one so many times but never ventured up it as it is usually buzzing with trail bikers so not safe for walkers to share the paths. They have recently banned the trail bikes so we thought we’d finally check it out. We were the only ones up there, well us and the flies. Oh boy! Views were good from the top but the sun was on the wrong side of the day to capture them.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom