SiJy 2019 Day 23

jyc860923

Top Veteran
Name
贾一川
Hi folks, your photos please!

IMG_5963_Canon EOS M50_1_1000_1.4_250_32.0 mm_EF-M32mm f_1.4 STM.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I know our friends from Australia, Arizona and similarly hot places will wonder what the problem is, but at 34º C today I found the 15 min. walk from my home to the hospital about the maximum of time I was going to spend outside, so I took some shots while coming back from this routine visit. Temperatures will be rising the next few days and my photographic output will probably plummet accordingly.

S01-20190723-003-color.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I know our friends from Australia, Arizona and similarly hot places will wonder what the problem is, but at 34º C today I found the 15 min. walk from my home to the hospital about the maximum of time I was going to spend outside, so I took some shots while coming back from this routine visit. Temperatures will be rising the next few days and my photographic output will probably plummet accordingly.

View attachment 202369

Totally understand - heat gets to some of us as well.

Despite it still being roasting this evening we decided to climb up one of the West Lothian bings. We’ve driven by this one so many times but never ventured up it as it is usually buzzing with trail bikers so not safe for walkers to share the paths. They have recently banned the trail bikes so we thought we’d finally check it out. We were the only ones up there, well us and the flies. Oh boy! Views were good from the top but the sun was on the wrong side of the day to capture them.

Back