• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

SiJy 2019 Day 24

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Went tractor hunting today, didn't catch any (in spite of having a pretty good idea where to usually find one or three ... - go figure). So, another quirky wayside shot.

This could be called "Boundaries" ...

(No straightening on this one - just some pretty minor colour processing. The diagonal came out almost perfect ... pretty good result for a rangefinder shot, I reckon.)

M.

grebeman

Old Codgers Group
Went tractor hunting today, didn't catch any (in spite of having a pretty good idea where to usually find one or three ... - go figure).

View attachment 202425
Consolation points for trying, there's still eight more opportunities. (Oh! correction, seven, just as well I'm not trying Hanneke's theme)

Barrie

Last edited:

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

grebeman

Old Codgers Group
I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

That needed a "macabre" category, spooky and disturbing.

Barrie

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom