SiJy 2019 Day 24

jyc860923

Top Veteran
Name
贾一川
Hi folks, Day 24, we are almost there.

Here's mine, I find it easier to take photos NOT during the day.:D

IMG_6030_Canon EOS M50_1_160_1.4_1600_32.0 mm_EF-M32mm f_1.4 STM.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Went tractor hunting today, didn't catch any (in spite of having a pretty good idea where to usually find one or three ... - go figure). So, another quirky wayside shot.

This could be called "Boundaries" ...

LM102000.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(No straightening on this one - just some pretty minor colour processing. The diagonal came out almost perfect ... pretty good result for a rangefinder shot, I reckon.)

M.

Went tractor hunting today, didn't catch any (in spite of having a pretty good idea where to usually find one or three ... - go figure).

View attachment 202425
Consolation points for trying, there's still eight more opportunities. (Oh! correction, seven, just as well I'm not trying Hanneke's theme)

Barrie

Last edited:
I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

That needed a "macabre" category, spooky and disturbing.

Barrie

Back