SiJy 2019 Day 24

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, VA
Steve
I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

I have to admit I was waiting for it to suddenly jump at me horror film style.

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

Again, superb! I have a soft spot in my heart for abandoned toys.

Cheers,

Antonio

Day 24. Tough choice today. I went for a mid-afternoon hike in the heat. It was a good test, but I barely made it back home without Uber. Still, a couple of images shot for the SiJy assignment. Pleased with both for different reasons.
24-1170650.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just a simple pretty boring Americana image will be the selection. For my outtake I will post my homage to @Hanneke with my thanks for the extra brainwork.

Latest threads

Top Bottom