SiJy 2019 Day 24

Yet another beach shot. This one is in Joyuda Bay in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.

full.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,

Antonio

I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

I have to admit I was waiting for it to suddenly jump at me horror film style.

I rescued this poor, abandoned doll from the side of the road having spotted it earlier this morning on the way to work. It’s now sitting in my garden hoping I can clean it up and make a new torso for it once this challenge is done. I could have done better with the video but I had an appointment tonight so this was the best I could squeeze in the time available.

Again, superb! I have a soft spot in my heart for abandoned toys.

Cheers,

Antonio

Day 24. Tough choice today. I went for a mid-afternoon hike in the heat. It was a good test, but I barely made it back home without Uber. Still, a couple of images shot for the SiJy assignment. Pleased with both for different reasons.
24-1170650.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just a simple pretty boring Americana image will be the selection. For my outtake I will post my homage to @Hanneke with my thanks for the extra brainwork.

Back