SiJy 2019 Day 3

LM101730.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

I am using the DJI Mimo app when filming and for all my post processing so everything can be done on the go on my iPhone X. Limited but, as a complete beginner working with video, I think less is best at this point in my learning.

My only grumble is that it is easy to switch the recording on via my phone/app so I end up with a lot of footage of my feet. Because the camera is already recording, when I do intend to shoot video, I end up turning the recording off so completely miss my footage.

Anyway, here’s today’s video:

I am using the DJI Mimo app when filming and for all my post processing so everything can be done on the go on my iPhone X. Limited but, as a complete beginner working with video, I think less is best at this point in my learning.

My only grumble is that it is easy to switch the recording on via my phone/app so I end up with a lot of footage of my feet. Because the camera is already recording, when I do intend to shoot video, I end up turning the recording off so completely miss my footage.

You're good, Karen! Loving the vids.

You're killing. Doing a one minute short a day is no easy task. Respect!

Phew, that was rather more restful, day 2 was a bit spooky!

Barrie

Yes, I was going to ask how much of your time went into the melodic part - it's so essential and you've been utilising it so so effectively.
Since I'm still working full time through the end of September, I have to do a juggling act with how I balance my time. I try to get into the workshop for about an hour each evening, but that doesn't always work out. As for actually playing one of my instruments, I aim for about 30 minutes a day.

That lens is a winner in so many ways, I really don't see you having any problems this month.
I agree @rayvonn the challenge for me is to learn what I can use it for, currently it is my least used lens (other than the 18/2 which I lost to my kids along with an X-E1 years ago) and I want to get used to it as it is a pretty good intermediate lens between my 16/1.4 and my 90/2.

Back