SiJy 2019 Day 31

jyc860923

Top Veteran
Name
贾一川
Hi folks, here we have the final one for SiJy 2019, it's been an amazing experience for me. Let's see your photos.

Here's mine, I realised after I came home to process the photo when I took a look at the details, that this street rehearsal was probably for their Army Day (1st Aug.) performance. Due to our history (and what's still going on) which we aren't getting into here, this is not the kind of national festival that most people relate well to.
IMG_6662_Canon EOS M50_1_60_1.4_1000_32.0 mm_EF-M32mm f_1.4 STM.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just as SIJ '19 has come to a close, so too is the journey of the tenor guitar's construction nearing an end. What began as a set of drawings on a sheet of paper will soon culminate in a functioning musical instrument. I was hoping to complete the project by the end of SIJ, but I still have a few details to iron out before I begin the lengthy process of pore filling and applying the finish to the guitar. This project has been a sort of milestone for me; it is the first instrument I've built completely from raw wood, including carving the neck and cutting out all the body parts.

Day 31.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Back