• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

SiJy 2019 Day 4

NoSeconds

Top Veteran
Jan 1, 2017
Troy
Taking a dip in our new Omni Tub Solo Plus soaking tub!

Safe to watch but the music might send you over the edge before you reach the end ...

Does the Osmo Pocket let you shoot in b&w or is that done in post...?

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
Lots of very compelling images today, but I especially like this one - wonderful composition, great balance.

I have to be late today - because I only came home way after midnight, completely knackered, had to get my head down for a couple of hours first (not that many, either).

However, I think the very first shot of the day is the most fun one, so here goes: Stork on lamp - I passed under this scene a couple of times, but never had the time to stop before.

N.B. This guy was looking daggers at me along that beak a few seconds earlier - not a reassuring sight at all, these birds a fierce and can attack when disturbed. But he seemed to appreciate my intention; either way, I packed away and left quickly after the shot.

M.

donlaw

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Don
Lots of very compelling images today, but I especially like this one - wonderful composition, great balance.
N.B. This guy was looking
Thanks Matt, probably should have bumped ISO up to get a higher shutter speed, but I like the final result too.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom