• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

SiJY 2019 Outtakes

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Two more from my Day 13 outing:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Playa by Antonio Ramirez, on Flickr

Playa by Antonio Ramirez, on Flickr

I did not necessarily like the posted photo better than these two, but that was the one that was processed first.

Cheers,

Antonio

Last edited:

grebeman

Old Codgers Group
With an hour to spare in the city of Plymouth today I have some outtakes to post.

A full list of all the souls who sailed from this spot for the New World on The Mayflower in 1620.

I don't know what it's like inside these days, but 50 years ago it was a rough "spit and sawdust" pub.

An old convertible Morris Minor, post 1954 since it doesn't have a split windscreen. In the background is the old Customs House dating from 1810 and beyond it The Three Crowns (see above)

A sculpture of St Andrew the Fisherman outside St Andrews Church, the mother church of Plymouth and the minster church of Devon.

Barrie

NoSeconds

Top Veteran
Jan 1, 2017
Day 15 outtakes, I walked roughly 18km along the coast from Rosebud to Sorrento enjoying a spectacularly lucky series of breaks in the weather and had way too many pictures to sift through...

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
This is the version of my Day 15 shot taken at 50mm instead of 30mm. The difference in perspective is quite notable. I actually prefer this shot, but alas, it was not taken with the lens chosen for the challenge.

Antonio by Antonio Ramirez, on Flickr

I was also remembering that when we did the first SIJ back in January 2012, one of my shots was also a portrait of Antonio. Here's that shot:

What a difference 7 years make!

Cheers,

Antonio

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
This is the version of my Day 15 shot taken at 50mm instead of 30mm. The difference in perspective is quite notable. I actually prefer this shot, but alas, it was not taken with the lens chosen for the challenge.

View attachment 201855

I was also remembering that when we did the first SIJ back in January 2012, one of my shots was also a portrait of Antonio. Here's that shot:

View attachment 201856

What a difference 7 years make!

Cheers,

Antonio
So true. He’s a handsome young lad, Antonio but boy has he grown up so fast!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom