Single In Single in February (SiF) 2023 - day 1

Really enjoyed the textures in this area of half-melted stream

MSP-20230201-L1000243v_BW1200.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Life gave us the finger today. My wife is currently in the hospital with Covid... somewhat precautionary based on her last horrific run in in 2021.

I did some in home shots earlier today. View attachment 362743

Sorry to hear this, Glen, and I am sending you best wishes and hopes that she will have a speedy recovery - and that both of you will get through this with a minimum of stress.

Might end up doing more "things around the office" this month, at least for weekdays. So far it's nice having something so small as a daily carry.

We have a community puzzle going on in the office, though to be honest since only 2 of us are actually in the office most days, he and I are doing about 90% of it.
DSC00180.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gosh, I didn't even notice that Timo beat me to *that*, too - I was trying to assert where the sealing belonged! @Iron I hope you're not considering me a copy cat now ...

M.
Not at all! It's only proof that the cameraderie.org server connects not even our entries but our consciousness, as well! :) Brand new feature?

I didn't notice the similar repertoire as I was busy consuming the photos when I saw your comment. I find the phenomenon truly "cool." Cheers.

Back