Single In Single in February (SiF) 2023 - Day 10

IMGP2771.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Three of a kind?

A few years ago, a couple of friends of mine decided (independently) to be clever and give me coffee mugs disguised as Canon EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM lenses. Except that the mugs were labelled "Caniam". They were most impressed to find out that I already had the original. ;)

OM1G5209-ORF.jpg

My goodness. WHY did you post this ?!?! Backstory - I'm a huge Alan Stivell fan from back in 1978 when I saw him play in several small venues in Brittany.
Fast forward - one of his hugest hits is Tri Martolod (three sailors). Then along came Manau and took the same melody (arguably traditional, but there was quite some upheaval!)
and added their own lyrics which are a huge story of courage and war and becoming king etc etc which has now, on its own feet, become a massive Breton anthem.
And I love it - I love them both, the Stivell 'original' as well as this one :)

Link to my Instagram pic of him here

Last edited:
Bare cupboard (fridge).
original.jpg

Unlike the full/ overfull fridges with the occasional science experiment (normal for Americans?) in American Surfaces, my apartment's fridge is kept relatively orderly and minimal. Fresh stuff has been used up for the week, I need to go grocery shopping again. Used the tiny EF-X8 shoe flash that came boxed with the X-H1, in standard TTL mode.

Back