Single In Single in February (SiF) 2023 - day 8

Day 8, a photo of a photo of my wife on one of the first trips we ever took together.
L1000870.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
There is a world class ceramic artist here in Eau Claire, David Caradori. Pieces of his, like this pitcher, can get fairly high prices. I picked this up at an estate sale recently for $8 ;)

L1007393.jpg

I'm not very fond of this image but I'll use it for todays and work on thinking of a better one for tomorrow.

Walking out of the doctor's office this afternoon after getting a cortisone shot in the hip, I spotted this tree parked next to my car. Looked like all I was going to get today so I took advantage of it. Got to take it easy the next day or two so I'm going to have to get more creative than this.
1675894853133.jpeg

Last edited:
Walking downtown, passed by this strange rather primitive wooden sculpture - of a bird? a beast? - that graced the front lawn of a small house. I wondered what its history was, who had crafted it, I wondered a lot of things about it. Finally I decided to commemorate it with a photograph.

GX9_Feb8_23_front_yard_bird_wood_sculpture.jpg

Meet my wife for lunch thought I would drive to the mountains and shoot got lost ended up in a town 35 miles away thought oh well it's street time. Took two pictures battery went dead realized I had no other 's with me stopped at doughnut shop went home.
It was a good doughnut.
P2080037.jpg

I like this shot a LOT, Bob... but it is also plaguing me that I can't quite figure out what your subject is. The presence of house siding on the right side of the frame indicates that it was taken outdoors - but the colorful lines of the vertical subject suggest that it is a modern painting on display at the New York Museum of Modern Art...

So what is this a photograph of, please?

Back