Single In Single in February (SiF) 2023 - outtakes day 1-7

ZFC_1418.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

One of my rides hibernating ...

M.

I could certainly do 28 days of just the Cats of Lumpini Park in downtown Bangkok.
There are many and they have a good life as the Thai positively dote upon them.
I think this one is less than happy with me, though.

View attachment 363041
I swear we used to have that cat. And, knowing her, I'm not at all surprised that she traveled from the states to Thailand.

Not sure if this counts as an outtake yet as I haven’t made the photograph(s). Prep maybe. Still stuck at home. It got really cold and windy overnight and today and the pool cover has ice chunks on it. I’m going to light this from underneath after dark and see what sort of fun I can find.
A1DDEDEB-047D-46E7-9FFC-9200DA169D90.jpeg

Day 3 Outtake

My entry today was a photo of my neighbor's motorcycle mailbox.
In this outtake, I reframed the camera to include the road - and refocused on what was driving down the road, past the (now out-of-focus) mailbox.

GX9_Feb3_23_truck+motorcycle_mailbox.jpg

And in this other outtake, I changed the angle again, moving a bit closer to frame the front of the motorcycle.

GX9_Feb3_23_motorcycle_mailbox.jpg

Day 3 outtake.

It was really cold here today (7F/-14C) with a harsh wind. I tried to portray that in a B&W image, but ultimately chose a different concept to post in the main thread. The subject I posted (an old shed at the edge of the woods on a family member's property) is just outside the right side of this frame.

MSP-20230203-L1000254-Edit.jpg

Back