Single In Single in February (SiF) 2023 - outtakes day 22-28

Kinda sorta outtakes, kinda sorta between-days update.

Results of severe downsizing over the years. The stack of tools to the right of the footlocker are all that remains of a once-respectable workspace. I'm afraid to downsize these further, as I am going to try to acquire a better living situation if the housing market corrects downward. I still have enough tools I wouldn't need to purchase too much to do basic improvements and upkeep. If I downsize to an apartment kit and get a place of my own, I get to repurchase tools.
original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And what remains of a bookcase full of LPs back in the late '80s/ early '90s. Going to have to go through all of these and determine which to keep for now in case I decide to keep my restored Marantz 2250B and acquire a turntable at some point. There's also a set of LPs of concerts performed by various bands I was a part of in school, I've not seen a digital release of any of these, and once all the LPs are gone the music is gone. Unless the production company does a digital release. I've already digitized most of my almost-400 CD collection.
original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not sure how much of this area will be in its "better" state tomorrow. Too much bending, my back is already yelling at me. Going to take a break for a few hours.

Kinda sorta outtakes, kinda sorta between-days update.

Results of severe downsizing over the years. The stack of tools to the right of the footlocker are all that remains of a once-respectable workspace. I'm afraid to downsize these further, as I am going to try to acquire a better living situation if the housing market corrects downward. I still have enough tools I wouldn't need to purchase too much to do basic improvements and upkeep. If I downsize to an apartment kit and get a place of my own, I get to repurchase tools.
View attachment 369219

And what remains of a bookcase full of LPs back in the late '80s/ early '90s. Going to have to go through all of these and determine which to keep for now in case I decide to keep my restored Marantz 2250B and acquire a turntable at some point. There's also a set of LPs of concerts performed by various bands I was a part of in school, I've not seen a digital release of any of these, and once all the LPs are gone the music is gone. Unless the production company does a digital release. I've already digitized most of my almost-400 CD collection.
View attachment 369220

Not sure how much of this area will be in its "better" state tomorrow. Too much bending, my back is already yelling at me. Going to take a break for a few hours.
I believe that Buckingham Nick LP is somewhat of a collectors item.

I believe that Buckingham Nick LP is somewhat of a collectors item.

It is, but mine isn't in the greatest shape. Cover is worn, vinyl has been played heavily. A long time ago it only rated at $40, not sure about today. One reason I need to find an actual record store that deals in some of the more rare albums.

Back