Single In Single in Januar (SiJ) 2021 - day 1

Well, I had great plans, I thought... a theme... however, that has failed to materialise at this stage. I shot this one of Toby as my safety shot, but when I looked at the weather reports and at the sky... I realised that its unlikely that I’ll be getting out and about today. Storms incoming, apparently. So... here’s Toby, depressed as hell for lack of sunshine. He’s now come back inside and gone to bed for the day.

0E443444-0322-4547-8BE6-EC4DDDBED082.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, I had great plans, I thought... a theme... however, that has failed to materialise at this stage. I shot this one of Toby as my safety shot, but when I looked at the weather reports and at the sky... I realised that its unlikely that I’ll be getting out and about today. Storms incoming, apparently. So... here’s Toby, depressed as hell for lack of sunshine. He’s now come back inside and gone to bed for the day.

View attachment 244337
Happy New Year to you and Toby, Sue!

View attachment 244337
Toby has always been your backup theme! He’s quite the character in this picture.

Back