Single in January 2015 - register your interest

I meant to get back to this, Bill. My photographs are simply not there. Theres NOTHING of mine there. Only the shot from this morning. I know I also participated in The July one, and the May prompts one. And, I have also uploaded photos to the gallery in posts (though that seems to be contained somewhere else, and no way to delete them)

[Edit] Oh actually I found the attachments page in Settings, again. I had forgotten. And everything before February 2014 is gone, with the exception of the photo for ID for the pub, which is from 2011. Starting to get paranoid. Looks like everyone else's stuff is still there :( I had a bunch in members gallery too, unrelated to any challenges. All gone.

Hey All,

Good Luck to All!

If J stood for June or July I'd give this a go since I just found out I have 100 megs here. Going to work in the dark (turning to day as mornings (sunrise) change faster than nights (sunset)) and coming home in the dark pretty well rules me out. I could do at least 16 days that I am off but probably not a lot more.

This will be fun to watch.

-Ed-

What the heck I will try and hang in for this not sure on the camera yet, last time I used the Fuji X10 this time I am leaning to the Sony RX100M3, since it is small enough to be with me all the time

What the heck I will try and hang in for this not sure on the camera yet, last time I used the Fuji X10 this time I am leaning to the Sony RX100M3, since it is small enough to be with me all the time

Bob, mate, how you doin' mate? Jeez it has been far toooo long. Great to have you onboard.

just realized I am not at home so, I have my RX1r with me but I am concerned that I may have a difficult time traveling with it this month. Since I will not be able to get to my RX100 until the 1/3 can I start with the RX1 and then switch to the RX100 or do I have to stay with the RX1r

just realized I am not at home so, I have my RX1r with me but I am concerned that I may have a difficult time traveling with it this month. Since I will not be able to get to my RX100 until the 1/3 can I start with the RX1 and then switch to the RX100 or do I have to stay with the RX1r

Mate if that's your commitment, and it's explicit, then sure why not. So to be straight - RX1r 1-2 Jan and then RX100iii from 3 Jan onwards?

All my cameras have zoom lens (unless I go film) so I'll be using X10 - intention to set between 35 & 50mm ie near 40mm

Late to the party but if I can still join then I'm in. My weapon of choice, XE1 and Minolta MD 35-70/3.5 macro

You two had better get busy. It's already the 2nd. We'll always accept those late to the party, but we're burning daylight.

Back