Single in January 2016, days 1-10. How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
I finally got back home last night and was able to process my shots for the first six days. I apologize for uploading them all at once; will not happen again. Back to work today, which means the real challenge starts now.

Terrific work from everybody so far.

Cheers,

Antonio

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
With my vacation over, I just posted the first of what probably will be quite a few night shots. Don't expect to see the stars or the moon and you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Antonio

Lawrence A.

Hall of Famer
Nov 8, 2012
New Mexico
Larry
I have reluctantly to bow out. I just don't have time to shoot these days. What little time I have for photography I'd rather spend getting my photos from the Laos trip in December processed. I'll keep watching, though. Lots of good shots here.

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
Jan 19, 2015
I have reluctantly to bow out. I just don't have time to shoot these days. What little time I have for photography I'd rather spend getting my photos from the Laos trip in December processed. I'll keep watching, though. Lots of good shots here.
Yes I know what you mean, the test for me is from 11th onwards when I'm back to 12 hour work days after the Christmas/ New Year break.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
Today was nice - went out without expecting much after a rainy and rather bleak day, but stumbled upon a very nice (if not magnificent) sunset; the photo walk had been interesting enough before that, so I've got a couple of nice "outtakes", too.

M.

Steve Noel

All-Pro
Oct 5, 2010
Casey County, KY
I hate to be a quitter. But, I'm just not enjoying this. Old, tired and sick, has just taken my excitement level down to near zero. I even bought a new EM5. And, that isn't enough, to stir the juices. So, I'll give the P20 back to the wife and just relax for a bit. But, I'm watching you, so do good work.

ReD

Hall of Famer
Mar 27, 2013
I hate to be a quitter. But, I'm just not enjoying this. Old, tired and sick, has just taken my excitement level down to near zero. I even bought a new EM5. And, that isn't enough, to stir the juices. So, I'll give the P20 back to the wife and just relax for a bit. But, I'm watching you, so do good work.
That's where I was last year though I didn't make it past day 4 if I remember correctly

Just finished the first roll of BW film- next up is probably the very cheap Agfa Vista 200 Colour - not my favourite colour film but not too bad converted to BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom