Single in January 2016, days 1-10. How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got back home last night and was able to process my shots for the first six days. I apologize for uploading them all at once; will not happen again. Back to work today, which means the real challenge starts now.

Terrific work from everybody so far.

Cheers,

Antonio

With my vacation over, I just posted the first of what probably will be quite a few night shots. Don't expect to see the stars or the moon and you will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Antonio

I have reluctantly to bow out. I just don't have time to shoot these days. What little time I have for photography I'd rather spend getting my photos from the Laos trip in December processed. I'll keep watching, though. Lots of good shots here.

I have reluctantly to bow out. I just don't have time to shoot these days. What little time I have for photography I'd rather spend getting my photos from the Laos trip in December processed. I'll keep watching, though. Lots of good shots here.
Yes I know what you mean, the test for me is from 11th onwards when I'm back to 12 hour work days after the Christmas/ New Year break.

Today was nice - went out without expecting much after a rainy and rather bleak day, but stumbled upon a very nice (if not magnificent) sunset; the photo walk had been interesting enough before that, so I've got a couple of nice "outtakes", too.

M.

I hate to be a quitter. But, I'm just not enjoying this. Old, tired and sick, has just taken my excitement level down to near zero. I even bought a new EM5. And, that isn't enough, to stir the juices. So, I'll give the P20 back to the wife and just relax for a bit. But, I'm watching you, so do good work.

I hate to be a quitter. But, I'm just not enjoying this. Old, tired and sick, has just taken my excitement level down to near zero. I even bought a new EM5. And, that isn't enough, to stir the juices. So, I'll give the P20 back to the wife and just relax for a bit. But, I'm watching you, so do good work.

That's where I was last year though I didn't make it past day 4 if I remember correctly

Just finished the first roll of BW film- next up is probably the very cheap Agfa Vista 200 Colour - not my favourite colour film but not too bad converted to BW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back