Single in January - First resolution for 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, of course!:tongue:

I want to go on the record to say that these one a day things are very difficult for me...but with your help, I believe I can do it... Fingers crossed! :eek:

"... - yes, you can shoot with anything else you like over the month, but you must take and post a photo each day from the nominated combo"

Kinda defeats the purpose a little but I suspect many would not take part if it meant literally 1 camera and 1 lens exclusively

I may play with my Nokia N8 as well, since it is 28mm-e as well. But, for me at least, this requires not diverting my attention any further ;)

Great idea :bravo-009:

I wish I could participate, but because of the nature of my job I need to take a lot of technical photos, and I need to use another camera to take them. It means that I can not commit to using single camera & lens combo.

Otherwise, I'm all in.

Great idea :bravo-009:

I wish I could participate, but because of the nature of my job I need to take a lot of technical photos, and I need to use another camera to take them. It means that I can not commit to using single camera & lens combo.

Otherwise, I'm all in.

I think the PAD concept is to take one-a-day with one caera ansd post it here. You can still use your other camera for work stuff ;)

Now I'm going to spend at least a week deciding which lens I like the most — Panny 20mm or Oly 45mm... Both are fantastic and the 20mm surely is more versatile, but the 45mm is sooooo sexy!

Just send me all your Leica stuff, that would make it easier then on what you wouldn't be shooting with!!!!

PM your address.

Just kidding!! ;)

Looking forward to your GXR stuff in January! You and Don ... y'all have me thinking about GXR all the time.

This thread is not helping the GAS problems ...

Mark!!!!! :)

I'm waiting for a lens to arrive so may change my lens pick before Jan 1 if it shows up... if it doesn't arrive in time, I'll be going forward with the GXR Mount A12 paired with a Zeiss ZM 35mm, to force myself to think "normally" again (35 * 1.5 = 52.5mm).

Great to see so many folks on-board...and such a representative cross-section of compacts. Here's to us :drinks:

Again, for all those using zooms, you need not nominate a focal length. Of course, feel free to do so if you wish, especially for those who like to truly challenge themselves. From a rules perspective, you've chosen your lens and so you are welcome to employ it anyway you want or can.

Is this going to be like JUly when you were in? :p
Yep Sue I'm truly in it this time, for the long haul, July wasn't a good month for me. Anyway this go-around I have quite the support group if I start flailing or becoming too self-absorbed :blush:

Ouch, cop that Mr High Flying Stillshunter Power Junkie Moderator! :whoo:
Those darn Aussies! An irreverent bunch of so-and-sos....Ummm...now BB with my new powers how do I ban this defektive fellow again? :laugh1: Oh who am I kidding, it feels so much like home....I love youse all for it! (y)

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back