Single In Single in January (SiJ) 2021 - day 16

Real Name
David
Well it seems my TIVO DVR needs a new hard drive. It's and older HD unit, but I have lifetime subscription on the service so I'm keeping it going even if it is a bit outdated.

EM121107.jpg

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
At long last my first day on downhill skis this winter 'season'. Our local (southern Oregon) ski mountain is Mt. Ashland - and its south side offers generally beautiful views of a mountainous part of northern California, which borders Oregon. I took this from the edge of the Mt. A parking lot, before putting my skis on.

PentF_Jan16_21_Looking_South_Mt_A(mono).jpg

I'm posting a color version of this in today's outtakes. For those curious what the POV looked like once I got my skis on, I'm posting that in todays Day 230 of the ongoing Day-to-Day Challenge thread.

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
I haven't felt inclined to leave my bedroom today. Outside is uninviting - cold, windy and unappealing. The current stay at home order allows me to go out to exercise, and probably I should, but for today I'm content to just sit still. I'm wrapped up in my blanket enjoying the Accidentally Wes Anderson book that I got for Christmas with Tintin. I think if he could speak he would tell me to try this photo again so he's more in focus but I think I might just go run a bath instead. :)

View attachment 246145

It's good to see TinTin up and about again, especially in front of that cool Fotoautomatica booth - and for my taste, he has just the right amount of focus ;) I'm also curious about how you are liking the book... would you recommend it?

Last edited:

donlaw

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
I haven't felt inclined to leave my bedroom today. Outside is uninviting - cold, windy and unappealing. The current stay at home order allows me to go out to exercise, and probably I should, but for today I'm content to just sit still. I'm wrapped up in my blanket enjoying the Accidentally Wes Anderson book that I got for Christmas with Tintin. I think if he could speak he would tell me to try this photo again so he's more in focus but I think I might just go run a bath instead. :)

View attachment 246145
Wes Anderson makes some of the coolest movies. Offbeat, esoteric and very entertaining. I would like to know how you feel about that book too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom