Tony
Day 29 alternates:

Day 29A.JPG

Day 29B.JPG

Day 29C.JPG

Day 29D.JPG

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Day 29 Alternate B&W version of the one posted. I hard a hard time deciding which one to use for the single in...View attachment 247449

I like both versions - monochrome and color - a LOT, Don.
But... I have to agree with your choice: for me, the color version is more powerful, more arresting, more stops-me-in-my-tracks kind of an image, hard to put it into words, but it's the one.

Real Name
David
This is the picture I tried to get when I woke up and saw the light coming through the windows into our living room with a high vaulted ceiling.

Unfortunately 12mm on m4/3 just isn't wide enough to get the moon in the window and the light on the floor. Note: didn't actually notice the highlighted reflection in I posted it.

EM121215.jpg

Attachments

• EM121215_1.jpg
    EM121215_1.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 5
  • EM121215_2.jpg
    EM121215_2.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
One of the biggest wood processing plants in Switzerland - they make all sorts of wood materials as a base for other materials and products.

There's also a bit of sinister history here, but I'll save that for a different post ...

M.

Please don't forget to follow up at some future point with details about the 'sinister history' you mentioned here, Matt. I'm intrigued... 🙃

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom