Single In Single in January (SiJ) 2021: outtakes day 25-31

My Day 25 alternative is the colour version of the black & white photo (of my Tintin teacup and an image from the Wes Anderson photo tribute book). Looking at the two photos side by side, they really have a different 'feel' to them. The monochrome version is much closer to what I had in mind - but the actual colors in this version are pretty cool as well, so I'm including it in the outtakes.

PenF_Jan25_Tintin@Karlsruhe.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not so much an outtake, but an aftertake. This is the view from the 1st floor window of my cottage looking south at midday on day 27, so some three hours after my entry for day 27 and at a lower altitude. The mist has actually thickened up which would have added a little atmosphere to my entry, c'est la vie.

210127-P1120547.JPG

Barrie

Day 28. The amount of times this month I've thought to myself wouldn't it be handy if I had a quality long zoom for the challenge. But I haven't so when before a scene such as the one below I am consigned to thoughts of 'what if'. Imagine being able to get in close here with a detail rendering lens. Just couldn't get the colour file to sing in any way, so had to rely on Silver Efx Pro for an alternative.

DSC_2847 copy.jpg

DSC_2847.jpg

My alternative 'outtake' from Day 28 is the colour version of the monochrome photograph - of my Tintin baseball driving cap, and the Wes Anderson photo book, which was my entry today.

PenF_Jan28_21_Tintin_au_volant.jpg

In French, Tintin's original language, Tintin au volant means ...Tintin at the wheel!

Back