Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2020 - day 20

Name
Matt
Start Date
Jul 20, 2020
End Date
Jul 20, 2020
Got as far as the front wall of the house...

D6DCBDC2-B770-42CC-9BE4-183A59359117.jpeg

Gave this delicious drop a nudge with lunch today at the Firehouse in Busselton. I’m really going to enjoy living here...

From Feral’s brewpub website:

“OUR NOTORIOUS EAST COAST IPA RETURNS WITH A NEW OAKED SPIN OFF – DIRTY BIGGIE.

Packed with peach and mango flavour. Dosed with oak chips to create a creamy mouthfeel and big hit of vanilla and coconut aroma. It’s the Biggie you know and love… just a lil bit durty.”

41728114-4775-4747-B4EC-60CC44FBC982.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gave this delicious drop a nudge with lunch today at the Firehouse in Busselton. I’m really going to enjoy living here...

From Feral’s brewpub website:

“OUR NOTORIOUS EAST COAST IPA RETURNS WITH A NEW OAKED SPIN OFF – DIRTY BIGGIE.

Packed with peach and mango flavour. Dosed with oak chips to create a creamy mouthfeel and big hit of vanilla and coconut aroma. It’s the Biggie you know and love… just a lil bit durty.”

View attachment 229132

Great image, Troy.
And sorry for repeating myself, but I just have to say it again - the 56mm Sigma is truly a great lens.
Also, if you don't mind my curiosity - how exactly did you 'process' this image?

In the small Oregon town where I live, one house has a fence made from old pairs of skis. Shooting into the direct sunlight, one risks sun flares; with the Ricoh's 28mm fov those risks are amplified; and with the wide-conversion lens which widens the field-of-view to an ultra-wide 21mm equivalent, it's almost impossible to avoid flare when shooting at midday. But sometimes, flare can be your friend, so to speak--

GRII_July20_Ski_fence(PosFilm).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In the small Oregon town where I live, one house has a fence made from old pairs of skis. Shooting into the direct sunlight, one risks sun flares; with the Ricoh's 28mm fov those risks are amplified; and with the wide-conversion lens which widens the field-of-view to an ultra-wide 21mm equivalent, it's almost impossible to avoid flare when shooting at midday. But sometimes, flare can be your friend, so to speak--

View attachment 229196
That is a pretty cool fence. And the sun flares make seem all rather surreal. I would suspect aliens could beam down into that spot where the flare is converging. Watch out for shape shifter...

Great image, Troy.
And sorry for repeating myself, but I just have to say it again - the 56mm Sigma is truly a great lens.
Also, if you don't mind my curiosity - how exactly did you 'process' this image?

Thanks Miguel, I agree on the 56mm...

It’s processed in Snapseed using a custom set of adjustments that I’ve saved as a “look”, I can quickly apply a look that I think would suit the particular image and then make adjustments to tweak it.

This one was processed with the Retro A+ Look that I made.

007F75A6-9C68-42FC-905B-938A0C56DA07.png

This is the list of tools that I used.

338CD49B-F3A2-4CC9-A059-C6EA36D4CED2.png

This is a list of all the available tools.

FBE97F1E-D3DA-43BB-9817-0B5A6EA2D1CD.png

Back