Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2020 - day 24

Another misty morning in the neighbourhood. Can you tell I’m running out of steam?

C0CDC326-41A4-4341-AB0A-53AB92D0805F.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Impromptu walk this morning with my mum after her hair appointment was cancelled, this artwork adorns the side of an otherwise plain looking Telstra exchange building...

Not sure why the sugar glider is riding the freshwater crayfish but they both appear to be fleeing the wrath of an octopus...

EFFDF3A6-1217-49AF-B960-3D8742E11A50.jpeg

Impromptu walk this morning with my mum after her hair appointment was cancelled, this artwork adorns the side of an otherwise plain looking Telstra exchange building...

Not sure why the sugar glider is riding the freshwater crayfish but they both appear to be fleeing the wrath of an octopus...

View attachment 229605
Now there's a sentence you won't repeat again.

The area around and near Hart Mountain, in eastern Oregon, has been inhabited by humans for a little longer than 10,000 years. In some areas, they left images - petroglyphs - inscribed in the rock and stones, which have survived through the millenia.

On Friday, went for a hike to a small local lake on the mountain plateau, surrounded by magical looking rocks and stones which one person described as 'sacred places', and another as a 'medicine place'.

Among the petroglyphs which I saw there, this was my favorite.

X30_July24_PetroGlyph#1_HartMt.jpg

Back