Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2022 - day 1

Here we go then. Day 1 for me with my Pen and Vintage pen 40mm.
A rather gloomy early morning shot of my garden shed (Shot through a window, hence some reflections too).
Really shows the "glow" I get when wide open with this lens.

SIJ-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well you're probably going to see a number of these so I figured I'd start off with a base line of where I am now on another project I'm working on. I'm taking it pretty slowly and yes I added a lighting kit after my son asked it I was going to, I didn't even know that was a thing but..... well there you go. I think about 3000-4000 more pieces to go plus the light kits for the other two sections.
_OMD1080.jpg

That’s some weird exif for the GRIIIx :coffee-79:
Damn. I took some pictures with the Fuij and some with the GR. I was planning on using the Fuji one for the Day to Day pic. Thanks for the catch, I'll post the other.
Edit: I could not find the shot taken on the ricoh. I did some card switching and formatting so I could start with a clean card for this challenge, but I did start taking dragonfly shots with the fuji before that. Oh well. I'll take another for today.

Last edited:
Well you're probably going to see a number of these so I figured I'd start off with a base line of where I am now on another project I'm working on. I'm taking it pretty slowly and yes I added a lighting kit after my son asked it I was going to, I didn't even know that was a thing but..... well there you go. I think about 3000-4000 more pieces to go plus the light kits for the other two sections.
View attachment 320188
You know you have to sink it when you’re done.

Quick grab shot after the morning rain, on the way to the doc and other errands. Not sure I'd have time for anything more creative/ interesting today. Mostly sunny right now, back home and waiting on UPS and USPS. Wee...
original.jpg

Back