Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2022 - day 16

The old stocks, down the road from my house..... For naughty people! :LOL:

SIJ-16.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A mechanically-constructed penguin greets visitors entering the 7 Devils brewpub in Coos Bay.

X30_July16_22_penguin_7Devils_brewery.jpg

EDIT: I'm not 'double-posting' but I mistakenly posted an earlier photo (a view of Cape Arago on the Oregon coast) at the beginning of this day's thread - which had actually been taken the previous day, the 15th. But this photo was taken on July 16, so it belongs here.

Busy puttering around with mini-projects at the apartment today, as well as file maintenance, then sat down to relax while continuing to watch Airwolf. Fell asleep. Woke up about 11pm. Didn't get a shot earlier in the day and had no ideas this evening - my idea cup was empty, so shot an empty cup. Weak sauce.
original.jpg

I'll get caught up with everyone's posts tomorrow.

A mechanically-constructed penguin greets visitors entering the 7 Devils brewpub in Coos Bay.

View attachment 323743

EDIT: I'm not 'double-posting' but I mistakenly posted an earlier photo (a view of Cape Arago on the Oregon coast) at the beginning of this day's thread - which had actually been taken the previous day, the 15th. But this photo was taken on July 16, so it belongs here.
Hey, it's my favorite brewpub :cool:

Hey, it's my favorite brewpub :cool:

The beer was truly both tasty and superb.
Was camping for a few days down at Sunset Bay near Cape Arago, and before returning to my home further south (in Talent, between Ashland & Medford) I was hoping to make time to stop at 7 Devils to sample their wares - both because my son (who is a serious beer aficionado himself) had recommended them to me - and also because of some of your posts, mentioning 7 Devils, last year!
Muchas gracias for the recommendation, Andrew!

Back