Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2022 - day 20

IMGP0798.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Miguel and I must be in a old school state of mind today. I have been a woodworker for over 40 years and have hundreds if not thousands of tools.
I am well aware of the right tool and time for the job but my little humble card scrapers are some of my favorite tools I have. I picked one up today and immediately my sense of well being improved.
P7300007.jpg

Well @gordo, I said you gave me an idea. I think this was my grand father's or father's, 1930's to 1950's? But could be older.

Gordon, not sure if you de-saturated yours of not, but I liked the as is color.

View attachment 324575

Not desaturated per se, but it was taken with the Acros film sim and processed as such in Raw File Converter. Nice color tones in yours.

And still waiting for delivery dude, looks like it's going to be a late delivery today instead of early.

So, I tried for something similar to Fred's shot (@fredlong I hope you don't mind), but with 135mm eq FoV I couldn't back up enough to give much negative space. I was up against the bookcase with my head as far back in between two shelves as I could be. No crop other than what occurred when I did a little straightening.
original.jpg

Back