Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2022 - outtakes day 17-24

The crew of the Liebherr R9800 enjoy a rest break while the machine is on maintenance.

single in july day 17 outakes.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
single in july day 17 outakes-2.jpg

Almost today's entry. "Selfie" of the area where the mass was cut out of my arm back on the 1st. The outermost white ring is the original size of the cut. Healing pretty good. Past the pain and weeping from the scab phase, now in the "itchy" phase. Still have irritation from the sticky cover I had to keep on it at night so it wouldn't get rubbed or itched. Just remembered to flip the image.
original.jpg

Last edited:
Just to set it up, there is a small gorge running through the campus of the University where I work. There is a good sized creek running through the bottom which I have to cross each day to go from my car to the lab. There is a low single-lane bridge for both cars and pedestrians, which makes it interesting sometimes. I was crossing it on foot when I glanced over the edge and saw this deer on the bank below, maybe 20 ft/6 m away. She must have felt comfortable because she just stood there and posed while I dug out the GR, leaned over the edge and started snapping away. Uncropped.

doewide.jpg

Last edited:
Almost today's entry. "Selfie" of the area where the mass was cut out of my arm back on the 1st. The outermost white ring is the original size of the cut. Healing pretty good. Past the pain and weeping from the scab phase, now in the "itchy" phase. Still have irritation from the sticky cover I had to keep on it at night so it wouldn't get rubbed or itched. Just remembered to flip the image.
View attachment 324167
🩹

Back