Single In Single in July (SiJy) 2022 - outtakes day 25-31

Outside of the wine cellar at work yesterday and today. I’m no connoisseur, but can only assume it’s full of expensive tastes. It’s under lock and key.
028F0B4F-3081-453A-A7C4-B2CB0F50FDA0.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Another pic of another’s art. The place I’m working has all sorts of art all over. Paintings, prints, drawings of all sorts of subject matter. I’ve always liked this one. The mans face is cropped and not fully shown in the print. I cropped it a bit more so the mat / frame wasn’t seen. I envious of anyone who can draw faces. It sure seems difficult.
3AA34C2B-B9C1-4DD1-80B2-9D10DA205F64.jpeg

I love the light and shadow play on the third floor hall arches.
3BBA1524-8E9C-409A-AE95-543925FF6F71.jpeg

Mechanical latch on the basement walk in cooler.
F0D6EA1B-FDD3-4E6F-BA6B-7AE052EDB507.jpeg

Monochrome alternate of Day 28.
original.jpg

A (limited) view of the old bunkhouse at the San Pedro Riparian NCA. The huge old cottonwood has lost branches and the structure is slowly being destroyed. The area is now cordoned off, you can find photos in the not-too-distant past where there wasn't much vegetation under the tree and the bunkhouse was intact. People used to pose for photos under the tree. I don't know if I have space with the 90mm, but next time I'm there I'll try to get a photo of the tree.
original.jpg

If anyone is curious, here's a couple links to the site:

San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area | Bureau of Land Management

San Pedro House | Bureau of Land Management

Day 29 Outtakes
Two alternate versions of my polaroid-on-the-wall-of-a-local-coffeehouse photograph which I posted today.
One taken from slightly further back, hence the much wider angle--

X30_July29_22_polaroid@coffee_shop#1.jpg

Another from much closer, using the X30's Super Macro setting (for photographs when the camera lens gets very close to the subject)--

X30_July29_22_polaroid@coffee_shop#3.jpg

I actually liked all the versions, but the one I posted in today's thread - closer than my wide angle here, but not quite as close as the ultra-close-up - was my favorite.

This was on continuous high shutter at 4000 sec so the time lapse is in the very small fractions of a second it seem really odd the catch light is missing in the second shot sooo do moths blink? I should know my bugs but...I don't .
P8090034-Edit.jpg

P8090035-Edit.jpg

Back