Single in October 2018: Who's in?

I'm probably going back to the X30, I have a long haul now from the parking garage to my building at the new campus. Every ounce counts, and I haven't even broken in my fall shoes yet (yikes).

I kid you not, I almost tripled the number of steps I take daily when I did a test day at the new place. With two laptops already being hauled daily, paperwork and the sundry corporate drone supplies in the bag, it just all adds up.

@rayvonn Yes, it's a bit of a problem; but I've used 90mm successfully, so I should be fine.

I am having to work in the Outer Hebrides until the 8th, maybe 10th. Network and wifi are an unknown quantity at the moment .
But I will of coarse still be taking photos for upload sometime :2thumbs:
This means you'll have fantastic opportunities for shooting! I was there this summer - now I can envy you properly :)

M.

Count me in Matt. I'll be using my Canon M with the 22/f2.0 lens. Bit last minute but didn't know if I was going to be able to find the time (still don't) but after SiJ I really didn't want to miss out on this one.

Okay, everyone, decision time; this is a last call for entries - of course, we had people join after the beginning of a month before, so if the fancy takes you, feel free. But I'd love to publish a full line-up tomorrow (at 0:00 GMT/UT - which corresponds to 22:00 CET/DST), so please, if and when you're ready, make your choices.

M.

Nearly did. Couldn’t get the old Canon PowerShot G9 with its optical VF to work though. I reckon I would have enjoyed that.
No worries, Ray - it would have been nice to count you in, but on the other hand, such is life; the challenge shouldn't be a burden!

@Covey22 - @jssaraiva - @muzee - @theoldsmithy - @Tim Williams I'd love to hear from you - how's it coming along, what will you do?

M.

Back