Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021 - day 15

F1B2CBAC-4ADA-445A-AA1E-F7419878A64B_1_201_a.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another day with the sinus pressure headache and lack of concentration, focus, attention span, etc... Been waiting all month for my Pima Air & Space membership to arrive, it finally arrived today. So, another safety-ish snapshot of a stack of cards I hope to be using multiple times the last half of the month. Should have some moderately better subject matter those days. Oh - couldn't get a B&W conversion I liked, just didn't look right, so it's another of the minimal color days.
original.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've seen some really nice Spinnakers, how do you like it so far?
There's a lot to like. It's solidly made, nicely finished and an ideal size that balances nicely on the wrist. It keeps exceptionally good time for an automatic and is clear and easy to read except for that blasted date bubble!

I must also compliment Spinnaker for their customer service. It was delivered by UPS, whose driver walked straight past my front door (and the video doorbell) to the back door (which is clearly not in use) and left it there in torrential rain. I didn't notice for half an hour or so (I was at home at the time) and by the time I did the box was a sodden mess. Fortunately the watch is waterproof... Anyway, I told Spinnaker who, as a gesture of goodwill sent me an additional strap, priced at £70. It's this level of customer care that you tend to get from microbrands that turns me into a net promoter.

Back