Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021 - day 2

Hourglass (5-minute glass, actually)
P1000781.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gotta love getting older. :dash2: Had to climb in and out of the Tacoma bed a couple of times yesterday to replace bad bulbs in the third brake light. While running errands a short time later, one spot in my right knee started to hurt when walking. Over the next hour moved on to decent pain. Been resting and icing the knee. Hopefully this is just a "rest and ice" event that will get better over the next few days/ week. Otherwise it's back to the doc again. So for at least a few more days, limited time on the internet and a lot of rest and ice, and photos will be limited to what I can easily shoot here at the apartment.

Speaking of ice... my POV for most of the weekend.
original.jpg

Gotta love getting older. :dash2: Had to climb in and out of the Tacoma bed a couple of times yesterday to replace bad bulbs in the third brake light. While running errands a short time later, one spot in my right knee started to hurt when walking. Over the next hour moved on to decent pain. Been resting and icing the knee. Hopefully this is just a "rest and ice" event that will get better over the next few days/ week. Otherwise it's back to the doc again. So for at least a few more days, limited time on the internet and a lot of rest and ice, and photos will be limited to what I can easily shoot here at the apartment.

Speaking of ice... my POV for most of the weekend.
View attachment 272070
Hmmm ... Had to climb in and out of the Tacoma bed a couple of times yesterday to replace bad bulbs in the third brake light ...
You know, if "what was Gordo up to" was a question on the TV quiz, "Who wants to be a millionaire", I'm not sure what answer I would give - gardening, fixing the car, interesting activities in the bedroom, or another activity - I'd have to phone a friend! :hmmm:

Hope you get better soon.

Hmmm ... Had to climb in and out of the Tacoma bed a couple of times yesterday to replace bad bulbs in the third brake light ...
You know, if "what was Gordo up to" was a question on the TV quiz, "Who wants to be a millionaire", I'm not sure what answer I would give - gardening, fixing the car, interesting activities in the bedroom, or another activity - I'd have to phone a friend! :hmmm:

Hope you get better soon.

LOL thanks Karen. Had to climb in and out of the small truck cargo area to reach that third brake light. I'll try to clearer in the future. :)

Well I took my gear out with me but any members in the London area will know that today, with windy rain coming down all day at all angles, was very difficult for taking pictures, especially with one hand having to be taken up with an umbrella. Not a problem if using one of the compacts which can be used one handed but definitely a problem if you need two hands to operate a camera as is the case with my nominated gear for which I only managed two pictures today. Still, I happened to be going through Soho. There's always bound to be something to photograph there.
DSC_4646 1.jpg

Back