Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021 - day 28

Well the sun came out today, so something to take advantage of it. This is actually in the area of the other stone wall from the 22nd.

_OMD0155.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is is a unit on the high street in Camberley, which has recently been going through a big refurbishment. When the developers peeled away the modern fascia signs this was underneath. The original sign was restored, and it's now just waiting for it's first occupants. Retro processed in post, it's a shame about the thoroughly modern lamp-post just outside, not to mention the reflection of the odious McDonald's from opposite, but hey-ho...
View attachment 275777
Not to defend McDs, but isn’t that a Domino’s sign? I dislike Domino’s more than McD’s. The problem with lousy pizza is that you’ll still eat it but you’ll be mad about it.

Today was wind and downpour all day. The only chance I had to get out was to run a few errands, so I stopped at one of my favorite forest preserves to see if anything looked worth shooting. It didn't. Or at least I wasn't inspired by what there was. So here's the only one of ten total shutter clicks I made, that wasn't ruined by blurry, reflective, water-laden leaves. In hindsight, I should have just set up my tripod and made some intentional camera movement images. Maybe tomorrow, forecast is the same.

mpetersonphoto-20211028-_DSF7360.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Today was wind and downpour all day. The only chance I had to get out was to run a few errands, so I stopped at one of my favorite forest preserves to see if anything looked worth shooting. It didn't. Or at least I wasn't inspired by what there was. So here's the only one of ten total shutter clicks I made, that wasn't ruined by blurry, reflective, water-laden leaves. In hindsight, I should have just set up my tripod and made some intentional camera movement images. Maybe tomorrow, forecast is the same.

View attachment 275835
What a great set of colors.

Not to defend McDs, but isn’t that a Domino’s sign? I dislike Domino’s more than McD’s. The problem with lousy pizza is that you’ll still eat it but you’ll be mad about it.
Yes, beg your pardon, it is the dire Dominos. McD's is a bit further along, on the other side.
I do know what you mean. In addition to being a founder member of ABBA (Anybody But British Airways) I am also in the No Pizza 'til Italy club.

Back