Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021 - day 29

P1002174.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Top tip - are you enduring the first world problem of having two almost identical GRIIIs to carry? It's a bugger isn't it? Simply pop down to your local army surplus store (or Walmart, if you are in the US) and snag yourself a twin ammo pouch. Drop your GAs into the bottom of each pouch, containing spare batteries, SD cards and cleaning cloths and then put your GRIII on one side and your GRIIIx on the other. Presto!
R0000098_001-01.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Top tip - are you enduring the first world problem of having two almost identical GRIIIs to carry? It's a bugger isn't it? Simply pop down to your local army surplus store (or Walmart, if you are in the US) and snag yourself a twin ammo pouch. Drop your GAs into the bottom of each pouch, containing spare batteries, SD cards and cleaning cloths and then put your GRIII on one side and your GRIIIx on the other. Presto!
View attachment 275889
Yeah, but where do I now keep my ammo?

The verticality of this image reminds me both of some ancient Chinese and Japanese prints - and also some works by modern contemporary painters, notably Richard Diebenkorn, who at times created series of equally vertical 'landscapes' in their work. It's really a great photo, Matt.

Back