Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021 - day 6

Due to a death in the family, I wasn't able to shoot today. When I finally got a little free time at 10:30pm, I got out my old MX (I plan to replace seals this week), and decided I'd take a few grab shots so I'd at least have something to post. Heavy crop and needed more DOF, but at least she's still shiny.

mpetersonphoto-1007342-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Due to a death in the family, I wasn't able to shoot today. When I finally got a little free time at 10:30pm, I got out my old MX (I plan to replace seals this week), and decided I'd take a few grab shots so I'd at least have something to post. Heavy crop and needed more DOF, but at least she's still shiny.

View attachment 272674

Sorry to hear of the death, Mark. I hope you and yours are getting through everything in best ways you are able to. It's never an easy time. And thank you for the MX photo, it reminded me of my own MX's, cameras I used and loved for many years which are no longer with me. Your image conjures up some fine memories.

View attachment 272674
Sorry for your loss. In death the door closes for good, but memories are forever.

And thanks for the great picture. I have this same lens on my drawer.

Sorry to hear of the death, Mark. I hope you and yours are getting through everything in best ways you are able to. It's never an easy time. And thank you for the MX photo, it reminded me of my own MX's, cameras I used and loved for many years which are no longer with me. Your image conjures up some fine memories.

Sorry for your loss. In death the door closes for good, but memories are forever.

And thanks for the great picture. I have this same lens on my drawer.

Thanks much, Miguel and Matero.

Back