Single In Single in October (SiO) 2021: It's coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think I may choose a left-field option and use the Kultcamera app on my Pixel phone. There are well over a hundred different options of combining camera, lens and film, even if I just choose the square formats, so one per day is very feasible. (I am really not enjoying using the RX100 IV even if the IQ is really pretty good so I think that will go before long. It's just too small and fiddly.)
I missed this post. I only noticed because I came back to this thread when I saw your first image. I've been using my iPhone for many of my Day-by-Day posts, and I've found it to be a surprisingly good camera for posting on the forum. It especially focused very closely which compensates for the 26 mme lens being very wide.

Okay, two notices:

First and foremost, I'll close this thread tomorrow at noon.

Second, the 40mm-e lenses take the day - Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (both versions), Fujifilm 27mm -, closely followed by 35mm-e and 50mm-e lenses. Interesting.

M.
Normal is the new normal. Either that or we are all jonesin' for the GRiiix and are practicing with our best equivalent lens. I wonder how many would be using the new GR if it had been available in September.

Last edited:
Dang, I didnt see this untill now. I will join, and due to the lack of daylight at the time of typing, I will/must start with todays shots and those are taken with the Lumix LX7, so I will stick to that. Should give it a proper wringing out, though. :)

Dang, I didnt see this untill now. I will join, and due to the lack of daylight at the time of typing, I will/must start with todays shots and those are taken with the Lumix LX7, so I will stick to that. Should give it a proper wringing out, though. :)
Added; you could actually do a lot worse than the little Panasonic!

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back