Nikon Single photo output required—don't know how?

Wetstuff

Rookie
When I take a shot I get a whole bunch of them? I get like 5ea.

I cannot find a setting where I only get a single image output. I am afraid of taking 10-12 shots...

A new board I just got from Hawaii.

MT1.jpg

Thanks. Jim

Probably a newer J series camera in Continuous mode ... (purely electronic shutter, hence no sound); Luke's right about the hint to look for in the menu. Confusingly, you'll probably have to change "Continuous" in "Continuous" (oh, the joy of menu item labeling) to "Single frame".

M.

I hear ya!. I can't seem to let any of my cameras go.
I know what you're talking about ... I initially planned to just keep the V1 with the 18.5mm (great little lens); but I feel the pull of some wide-angle addition. What are you using? The lenses that I keep thinking about are the frugal, yet pleasantly small 10-30mm PD, the 10mm (the natural choice, somehow) and the said-to-be-very-good 6.7-13mm. Anyhow, I should probably just forget about it - still, any opinions on any of those?

M.

@kyteflyer Thanks, Sue. I can understand your leaning towards the longer lenses - but I have most of that range covered extensively by other systems. I guess I'll just let it rest - even though I'll probably get the 10mm at some time because it's so tiny and said to be at least decent ...

M.

Back