SiO 2018 - Day Fifteen.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
Boredom waiting for a dental appointment.
View attachment 188390
Nice to have you on board - though that's a bit like gate crashing, you know?! :D

Earnestly, you're welcome to join in, even though the challenge has run for half a month already. Feel free to keep posting - however, I'd appreciate it if you were to tell me what you shoot with (the "Single in" uses a couple of self-restricting rules, one of which is to limit oneself to a certain setup for the whole month, at least for the images posted within the "Single in" threads).

M.

Nice to have you on board - though that's a bit like gate crashing, you know?! :D

Earnestly, you're welcome to join in, even though the challenge has run for half a month already. Feel free to keep posting - however, I'd appreciate it if you were to tell me what you shoot with (the "Single in" uses a couple of self-restricting rules, one of which is to limit oneself to a certain setup for the whole month, at least for the images posted within the "Single in" threads).

M.
Sorry to crash. I was hoping to find the "Rules of Engagement" for the Si challenges, but somehow I missed them. Thanks for explaining the concept. I will do the difficult (mental) work of coming up with something for next month and refrain from posting more this month. Thanks for your patience.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
@Walter Palmer These challenges run sort of officially every nine months now - so, no need to hurry or worry, and actually, I'd like to see your daily images in our threads if you don't mind; it's far from the worst start you can have on this board, and the images have so far been worth it :)

EDIT: My first comment about cate-crashing was meant tongue-in-cheek, as I hope you've noticed ...

M.

@Walter Palmer These challenges run sort of officially every nine months now - so, no need to hurry or worry, and actually, I'd like to see your daily images in our threads if you don't mind; it's far from the worst start you can have on this board, and the images have so far been worth it :)

EDIT: My first comment about cate-crashing was meant tongue-in-cheek, as I hope you've noticed ...

M.
No worries. And thank you for the invite, but I really feel like I should do some of the prep work as well; choosing a lens and/or theme and getting into the mindeset of posting one image each day. Good practices to return to every so often, IMGO (Glorious).

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom