SiO 2018 - Day Fourteen.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
“I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.”
Steven Wright

“I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time" so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.”
Steven Wright

“When I was in school the teachers told me practice makes perfect; then they told me nobody’s perfect so I stopped practicing.”
Steven Wright

Whilst it's only an hour and a bit after sunrise (there's a laugh) the rain is steadily pouring down outside and is forecast to do just that for much of the daylight hours, so I thought I'd illustrate my project for this winter to be tackled on days such as this. I intend to digitize a vinyl record collection, so this is where I'll be spending days such as this, well it beats watching the rain run down the windows.

181014-1030491.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Re-recording

Barrie

Bill I'm a huge fan of Steven Wright. Even though my laptop has not been up to crunching pics, It's been huge fun following your openings and the pics that follow. I have given use of my desktop to a friend who is almost finished with a RN job interview and series of webinars after her my daughter and 300 other people were laid off without notice. Daughter landed on her feet thank God and Donna (friend) is almost there.
“I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.”
Steven Wright

This church is one of the most visited tourist spots in Helsinki. This time photographed from behind. The church is carved inside the rock. Stones carved out are placed as wall to protect central sphere. I took my youngest kid with me to shoot this and learned it’s going to be her confirmation church next Summer. Little I knew :D

59F43C6B-0B14-487C-84BB-4F1FAB0D00E6.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back