• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

SiO 2018 - Day Thirty One.

muzee

Veteran
Apr 30, 2013
View attachment 189328As always, my entry on the last day exists of a collage of my entries on the previous days. My theme this time: a picture of the sky with an earthbound object, without showing the earth itself. Today's title is a reference to one of my favourite songs by Peter Gabriel.
Nice collage. You still need to take an actual photo with your chosen gear for day 31 though :)

Jan 28, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
Last, but not least, Helsinki Cathedral, previously Church of Nikolai and Great Church. The white pearl of Baltic Sea. Built 1830-1852, designed Carl Ludvig Engel. First drawings were made already 1818, but Engel fine tuned the design for more than decade before building work started. And he died before the church was ready. His apprentice finished the building. This tourist attraction has more than half million visitors yearly. And addition to that all official services are held there, like funerals of the past President of Finland, Mauno Koivisto, died in May, 2017.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom