SiO 2018 - Outtakes/Behind the Scenes

Alternative for day 26. Close up
PA260010.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have the same problem, the later part of this month has bee especially tough.

Great pictures, I can't wait until they release the firmware update adding IBIS to the X-T3 :laugh1:
I sure can relate to that - especially over the last couple of days; but "making it happen" has always been part of our "Single in" challenges. That's why I think we should include the notion of "safety" shot that's so familiar for most of us veterans into the "tips and hints" section in a prominent place ... In short, never put of shooting if you can.

Anyway, five days to go, and we're still hanging in there. We'll make it!

M.

My son and I went to the arcade after last night's repast. We contemplated this "Largest Pac Man Game Ever" and boy was it. But we went to the equally sized "Space Invaders" right next to it instead - and got promptly overrun by the aliens. To be fair, they upped the wave intensity to the point where we lose no matter what.

SiOCT-2018-065-Edit-LREdit.jpg

Today (Day 28 in SiO) I needed to choose between ancient, majestic and picturesque.
I discarded majestic, because I've used it already in another 'Single in' as a safety shot or panic shot few minutes before midnight. Then between ancient and picturesque, I chose colour, I seem to love nowadays all yellow, yellowish and orange things around :)
What say you?

Ancient
IMG_4841.jpg

Majestic
IMG_4836.jpg

Picturesque
IMG_4817.jpg

Today (Day 28 in SiO) I needed to choose between ancient, majestic and picturesque.
I discarded majestic, because I've used it already in another 'Single in' as a safety shot or panic shot few minutes before midnight. Then between ancient and picturesque, I chose colour, I seem to love nowadays all yellow, yellowish and orange things around :)
What say you?

Ancient
View attachment 189087

Majestic
View attachment 189086

Picturesque
View attachment 189088
They're all interesting and well framed - mainly because there's shadow play in all of them and quite a lot going on additionally; I really like the angle and approach on the ancient one, though - it's as if it was hiding behind the huge tree. The majestic one truely is - helped by distance and context. However, I fully understand your choice - it's the most sophisticated shot.

M.

Back