Site changes

Amin

Hall of Famer
I put up a notice about the site changes, coming. Most likely the new site address will be Cameraderie.org. All comments/suggestions welcome. Thanks Amin

I'm hoping that the forum structure that we've had under Leicaplace continues under the new umbrella.
Currently- it looks like all threads are under one "Leica" forum. The lens and camera showcase forums of Leicaplace are fairly unique on the Internet- a good reference for someone wanting to know about a particular lens. There are threads on lenses that you will not find anywhere else.

I would like to see most of the subforums continue under a "Leica" or "Leica/Rangefinder" section on the new combined forum. Some that had little to no activity- good time to combine them. Some forums- such as repair/technical/tutorials, could be combined.

For sure, the Showcase threads will retain their prefix on their new site. Subforums are to be determined. I'm thinking that everything will have to be merged in one lump and then divided from there, but I'm trying to figure that out right now.

Back