Feedback Site lag?

A bit slow today.
But what gets on my nerves: as soon as my upload reaches 100% it stays for up to half a minute there and then I get a pop-up telling me "parsing response failed". Sometimes this goes on and on for up to a dozen times. Really frustrating.

Has this got something to do with image size? When I reduced it to smaller size it worked.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think, frankly - it's been kind of unpredictable for a couple of days; today's no worse, but also not ideal.

Anyhow, the site's completely swamped in robots once again - current number is 820!

I hope @Kevin can take a look at this.

M.
OK here in Oz.

Not perhaps ideal, or the fastest its ever been, but more than just acceptable. Seems to be country/region specific?

Took 5 or 6 attempts to get the SIS picture to upload correctly. The site has been slow for the last few days for me in Norway, but not as lagging as today. It seems to reach 100% of the upload somewhat quick, but after that, it takes ages for it to show the picture and then add it to the post. Very strange.

Took 5 or 6 attempts to get the SIS picture to upload correctly. The site has been slow for the last few days for me in Norway, but not as lagging as today. It seems to reach 100% of the upload somewhat quick, but after that, it takes ages for it to show the picture and then add it to the post. Very strange.
I had the same problem the last few days. As soon as 100% upload is reached, nothing more happens ... except sometimes the error note "parsing response failed". So I downsize my photos to 1800x1200 (or even less), upload again, and this time it works.

Back