Feedback Site lag?

Everybody... I've made a few tweaks, hopefully you're now all seeing faster load times.

For now, at least, the red 'badge' that showed the number of unread messages next to the "What's New" button has been disabled. That should be the only visible change folks should notice, everything else was behind-the-scenes.

Thanks for that, out on the road now but will restart PC when I get home
You shouldn't need to restart the PC but, depending on your setup (OS, browser, browser add-ons, etc.) your browser cache might need to be flushed so just restarting the browser should help if you're still seeing slowness. :)

If you connect from your usual machine and still see the count next to the "What's New" button in the top navigation menu then you're seeing a cached version.

You shouldn't need to restart the PC but, depending on your setup (OS, browser, browser add-ons, etc.) your browser cache might need to be flushed so just restarting the browser should help if you're still seeing slowness. :)

If you connect from your usual machine and still see the count next to the "What's New" button in the top navigation menu then you're seeing a cached version.
Nothing in What's New, back up and running fast and snappy. EXCELLENT - well done to you @Kevin for doing whatever you did to make this speed up!

Everybody... I've made a few tweaks, hopefully you're now all seeing faster load times.

For now, at least, the red 'badge' that showed the number of unread messages next to the "What's New" button has been disabled. That should be the only visible change folks should notice, everything else was behind-the-scenes.
Thanks @Kevin back to normal 😀

Back