Feedback Site software change

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
Amin, you mentioned the mobile site is better, how does one get the mobile site?
The site design is responsive, meaning that it adapts to the device. So there is no need for a separate mobile site.

Amin... what are these "Trophys" the site seems to be awarding us? I got a bunch early this morning that read a bit like spam. :)
Those are default trophies that came with the software. I should find a way to get rid of them.

We are now in the "Photographers' Lounge", not the "Photographer's Lounge" - is this intentional?
I always meant it to be "Photographers' Lounge". If I put it the other way, that was a mistake.

pdh

Legend
Jan 2, 2011
I just looked at "Latest Profile Posts" - seems to be quite a lot of spammy accounts

maf27

May 20, 2012
Looks very nice. Thanks for making the change.

The only feedback I have is that I am unable to mark a thread as Completed in the Buy and Sell forum. It doesn's show up as an option when I click Thread Tools.

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
Looks very nice. Thanks for making the change.

The only feedback I have is that I am unable to mark a thread as Completed in the Buy and Sell forum. It doesn's show up as an option when I click Thread Tools.
Thank you for the kind comments. Mark as Completed is definitely on my list of things to fix.

Amin Sabet

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 3, 2010
I've found a way to put Recent Discussions in the right column, but I find the mini-avatars very distracting. I'm currently working on a way to remove them.

Lightmancer

Super Moderator
Aug 13, 2011
Sunny Frimley
Bill Palmer
Two things on a more serious note.

1) I keep getting kicked out and having to log in again
2) I have no watched threads, but I keep getting alerts about this thread every time there is a post

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom